Valou here for to show you my first card for "MoonFlower Digistamps"! I'm so happy!
I cut the bottom of my card with the machine "Silhouette Studio Studio". The blue paper is a paper "Joy! Craft". I inked edges with some ink Walnut Stain "and I embossed here and there acec some powder to emboss "Gold".
I used an image "MoonFlower" which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen", "Distress Brushed Corduroy" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
I cut the image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ". I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
Finally, I added a pink and white rose (30 mm), a turquoise blue rose (25 mm), a pink rose (20 mm), turquoise blue pink Lily, two "Lilidafts", turquoise blue "Lilidaft" and pink pearly pin.
I thank you for your passage here and say to you see you soon for a new project!