Valou here for to show you my card for "MoonFlower Digistamps"! I'm so happy!
I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Joy! Craft ", "Romantic Lace Style". On the top, I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". I slightly inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I used an image "MoonFlower" which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".
Finally, I added a cloth yellow flower, two pink carnations, a white rose (30 mm), a blue flower " Lily ", a white "Lilidaft" and pink snowballs.
I thank you for your passage here and say to you see you soon for a new project!