Valou here for to show you my card for "MoonFlower Digistamps"! I'm so happy!
I used some paper " red Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Scrapberry's", "Winter Joy Collection". On the top, I added a die-cut "Border" realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".
I used an image "MoonFlower" which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
I cut the image and I stuck her on a die-cut realized with a dies "Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestive Ovals".
Then, I stuck the following flowers:
- White Rose (30 mm).
- White flower " Petaloo ".
- Red Daisy.
- Red Rose (20 mm).
- Red flower.
I thank you for your passage here and say to you see you soon for a new project!