Valou here for to show you my card for "MoonFlower Digistamps"!
I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". On the top, I added a die-cut " Border - Butterflies " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". I embossed it with some powder " Frantage - Shabby White ".
I used an image "MoonFlower" which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- White and pink Rose (30 mm).
- Turquoise blue Rose (30 mm).
- Pink carnations.
- Cloth yellow flower.
- Lilidafts turquoise.
- Pink snowballs.
I thank you for your passage here and say to you see you soon for a new project!